Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Little Red Car

In the previous post I mentioned how much Ann Rogers loves her car. Mom sent me this pictures. This was taken the first morning we were at the beach. She LOVED riding in her car. She holds on like she is steering. It is so cute. I just adore this picture and that big smile just melts my heart! Thanks Nannee and Grandaddy for buying us the car. We are getting our money out of it!

5 comments:

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! We can't wait to see ya'll Saturday.

The Gnemis said...

James Hyer got one for his birthday and absolutely loves it!!!

The Trustys said...

That's awesome!

Barkley said...

I love that picture! She is precious. Can't wait to see y'all Saturday.

The Notos said...

Hey, what are yall doing this weekend, love to have yall over for dinner one night!