I have not taken many pictures lately, but I did take one of her trying on her Halloween costume. I could not resist the ladybug since I use ladybugs for everything. It was also on sale for $3.75 at Walgreens. You can't beat that! AR is going to grow up and hate ladybugs. :-)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Halloween Sneak Peek
It has been a while since I've posted. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks and poor Ann Rogers got it this week. Thankfully, just a nasty cold and sinus trouble. My voice sounds awful, but I am feeling better. She is so stopped up and has a cough, but she is being a trooper. Still playing and only taking breaks to cough.
I have not taken many pictures lately, but I did take one of her trying on her Halloween costume. I could not resist the ladybug since I use ladybugs for everything. It was also on sale for $3.75 at Walgreens. You can't beat that! AR is going to grow up and hate ladybugs. :-)

I have not taken many pictures lately, but I did take one of her trying on her Halloween costume. I could not resist the ladybug since I use ladybugs for everything. It was also on sale for $3.75 at Walgreens. You can't beat that! AR is going to grow up and hate ladybugs. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
super cute!
OMG - so cute!!
Post a Comment