Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Uncle Chuck's (Jim's brother) birthday. There is a picture below of him and Ann Rogers at her birthday party. Uncle Chuck loves his nieces and nephews so much. He takes up alot of time with them when we are together. We celebrated with dinner and cake on Monday night. HAPPY Birthday Chuck!

Also...Happy Birthday to precious Macy Lamb. She turns 1 today. I remember being jealous this time last year that Shelbi had just had Macy. I had Ann Rogers the next day so it worked out. :-)
I wish I lived closer to home so they can be friends. Anyway...Happy Birthday Macy!

1 comment:

Andrew, Shelbi, Drew & Macy said...

Macy thanks you for the happy birthday wish and hopes Ann Rogers had a great birthday as well. Drew and I had the stomach bug on Macy's birthday so it was an interesting day! I will post pictures soon of her little party (that we had to big time scale down due to our illnesses!). Hope to see you all soon!

Shelbi