Sunday, September 7, 2008
A little peek...
Just a little sneak peek at what I have to finish posting later. Too tired right now. AR's birthday is friday, but we had her party today. It was WONDERFUL. It was alot of work, but worth every minute of it. We have the best family and friends and were so thankful for all who came. I can't wait for you to see the rest of them. She had a blast. I CANNOT believe she has been our baby for a year! We are so blessed.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We had a blast and everything was soooo cute! I can't believe she is 1 year.
Such a fun birthday party. We all had so much fun and I think Claire is FINALLY starting to enjoy things like this! We, of course, always enjoy the company!! It seems like yesterday that we were sitting at Cocina waiting to see what color stuffed animal you pulled out of the bag :)
ok, that hat is so cute! did you do the cake? good job mom! so cute!
Happy Birthday, Ann Rogers! Can you believe that she and Macy are turning one in just a few days?? We are having Macy's party on Friday and I will post pictures!
well it's definitely all cute and the canvas is really cute! :)
Post a Comment