Ladybug cookies as party favors We had a cake but I got the cookie lady to make a few cupcakes also. My mom, Ann Rogers, and Me before the party She was very gentle with her cake. (A little lady for sure)
SO sweet. I can't believe she's a year old - James Hyer either!!! They have grown way too fast. The pictures are too cute. I can't believe you got AR to keep that thing on her head! HA
Jim and I have been married for 7 years. We had Ann Rogers in September of 07. She is such a joy and blessing to us.
I teach 1st Grade and Jim is coaching high school football.
We love spending time with family and our wonderful friends.
1 comment:
SO sweet. I can't believe she's a year old - James Hyer either!!! They have grown way too fast. The pictures are too cute. I can't believe you got AR to keep that thing on her head! HA
Post a Comment