Ann Rogers had her one year check up yesterday. Thankfully she is doing great! She is up to 22 lbs!!! (70th percentile) I think her length was 3o inches(90th percentile) and she still has a big head. (90th percentile) Dr. Dudgeon just said that it was for her big brain. :-) All 4 of her molars are coming in...no wonder she was a little cranky last week! She is not walking yet, but I am not pushing it. She will stand on her own, but is just too scared to take a step. I know it will come.
The shots were worse than before to me. I guess because she is getting older and aware of what is happening. She bounced back quickly though and was fine a bed time.
Dr. Dudgeon also looked at her scar. He says he thinks it is healing nicely. However in 6 months, if it looks like it will leave a visible mark on her face, plastic surgery can fix it. I am hoping it will not need surgery, but I am comforted to know that options are available.
Thank you Lord for a happy and healthy girl!
1 comment:
Hey! The shots do just get worse and worse - at least no more for a while. I have to take Matthew when he turns 4 - that is going to be AWFUL since he knows what a shot is. He was a big boy when we got our flu shots last year but it was still traumatic to me! I can't wait to see y'all again - let me know when y'all are coming home again. Em
Post a Comment